Monday – Friday, Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30. (Exception – National holidays)
Official Moldovan Holidays:
- January 1 - New Year;
- 7th and 8th January - The Birth of Jesus Christ (Christmas);
- March 8 - International Women's Day;
- the first and second Easter days according to the church calendar (Christian Orthodox);
- the second Monday after the Easter;
- May 1 - International Labor Day (Solidarity Day);
- May 9 - Victory Day and the Remembrance of Fallen Heroes;
- August 27 - Independence Day of the Republic of Moldova;
- August 31 – Holiday of the National Language;
- December 25 - The Birth of Jesus Christ (Christmas);
In order to receive any consular services it is necessary to make an appointment.
Please call the Consular section in advance during working hours to make an appointment. All relevant information is available at the rubric "Consular section" on the website and could be also requested via e-mail.
Phone (Consular Section): +46 (8) 41 140 64